2 more sleeps till xmas :)
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Winter is so horrible, it just dries everything out! I originally wanted to try the sunsilk leave on conditioner because i read so many good reviews about it (plus its cheap haha) But for some reason none of the drugstores here sell it....So I randomly went to the mall and asked a consultant working at a salon to recommend me a leave in conditioner for semi thick and fine dry hair! This was what she suggested, so I went home to do some more research on it (of course haha :D!) And there wasn't much online but generally the reviews i found were good. I decided to give it a go, and my golly it is wonderful!
Product-4/5 It is lightweight, and a little creamier then a normal conditioner you wash out. Easy to apply although it doesnt give you instructions on how much you need. I would have preferred if it was a spray on, but i think the gel like consistency is better to run it through all over your head while its damp.
Packaging 4/5 -Simple and white
Price 5/5 Not bad, 14$ w/o tax!
It made my hair feel so smooth and soft...seriously...I didn't think much would change but wow. It really is shiny and soft haha. I would give it a try if you are looking for a decent priced leave in conditioner :D!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Saturday, November 28, 2009
1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced finely (or quartered is fine)
1/4 red onion, sliced finely
1 shallot, sliced finely
1/2 green pepper (capsicum)
1/2 red pepper (capsicum)
1/2 yellow peppers (capsicum)
1 cup prawn, shelled and deveined
1 cup scallops
1 cup squid or calamari, cut into rings
2 packs of mung bean or green bean vermicelli
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup chopped coriander or cilantro
2 stalks of green onion or ramp, cut finely
2 thai bird chilies or 3 jalepeno peppers (adjust for your preferred spice level)
1 lime, juiced
3 tbsp sugar
4 tbsp fish sauce
1. Soak the mung bean noodle in cold water to soften them up for about 20-30 minutes before you are ready to cook. Boil them, and be careful not to overcook. Remove from water and drain when ready, blanching in cold water to stop the noodles from overcooking.
2. Cook the seafood in batches, and be sure not to overdo them as the seafood tends to become rubbery when overcooked. A general hint is when they lose their translucency and become white (for the scallops and the calamari) and when they turn pink (for the prawn). Set aside.
3. In separate bowl, mix together the ingredients for the dressing, to taste. It should not be overly salty, sweet, sour, or spicy but a good blend of the four.
4. Combine everything gently together in a bowl.
5. Garnish with some more cilantro or mint and a slice of lime.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
and NYX daimond sparkle in sparkling rose, which is 6$
Also their giant eye pencils in cottage cheese, since ive been reading they've compared it to mac's shadesticks..and hey if its only 3.99 im up for saving 17$ :D!!
And i wanted to try out revlon's color stay blackest black pen liner :D
Well ill update you guys when i finally try them : D
Friday, November 20, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Still not my HG, but its good to have that nude lip with a little extra :)